fredag den 18. juli 2008

Hot famous men and why we love them.

A thing we girls spend a lot of time on – besides make-up, shopping and our hair and of course watching sex and the city – is guys. It’s like they are the fuel, which makes us keep going. There are an old saying, but actually I think it was about us chickas, but now I’ll just turn it around: can’t live with them, can’t live without them (or something in that area). But this saying only applies to our boyfriends, or maybe-boyfriends or our “I’m-not-sure-but-we-are-dating” this had nothing to do with a lovely thing I’ll like to call famous males. And that is why I loooove them. Hat is why WE love them. They look good and can be anyone we want them to depending on which movie we choose to watch.

On the coming blogs we’ll take a closer look on MY favourite men and an analysis on why they are so.

But first, what does it take to make this list? Qualities I think are important in a good looking guy? Well, he must not be very well trained, no Arnold Swarzenegger or anything remotely. Most of the time I do prefer brown hair over blonds, and weak traces of a beard are really sexy. And then he most own charisma and have a lovely smile.

Johnny Depp
I have NEVER met a girl who did not think Johnny Depp was hot. His almost fifty, but looks good for an old guy – hell for a young one too. My guess is that the thing we are attracted to is the way Mr. Depp can pull of every look possible. No matter what he does to his hair, clothes or facial hair he is still hot. This makes him a timeless and classical hot guy.

******
six out of six stars

Dribble over him in:
What's eating Gilber Grape
Pirates of the Caribbean
Edward Scissorhands
Secret Window
Finding neverland
Charlie and the chocolate factory
Chocolate


Ewan McGregor
This is my favourite sexy actor and has been for as long as I can remember. He must have been taken straight out of my “how the perfect guy should be like”-book.
Brown hair, check.
Great smile, check.
Tattoo, check.
Scottish, check.
Good looking WITH beard, check.
Good looking without, check.
Got a motorbike, check.

I know he is not one that a whole lot of girls are attracted to, but I have to say: I’m sold. And he does NOT look like he’s forty-something!!!

**********

more than the amount of stars possibly.

Dribble over him in:
Moulin Rouge
Trainspotting
The Island
Long way round (tv series)
Black Hawk down
Blue Juice
Cassandra’s dreams


Heath Ledger
When this man passed away last year I could not believe it. Was he on drugs? Or was it an accident? Either way I knew that the film industry had lost, not only one of the big talents and up coming superstars but also one of their best looking ones. Born and raised down under Heath Ledger had a charming and accent and furthermore a lovely smile. He evolved from a semi-good looking young lad in then things I hate about you (one of my alltime favourite teen movies) to a sexy in a sweet kind of way young man. Very modest and a tight bit shy.

******
five out of six stars

Dribble over him in:
Batman – The Dark knight (warning: HE IS NOT HOT IN IT)
Casanova
The Brothers Grimm
Brokeback mountain (warning: GAY)
Ned Kelley
Four Feathers
The Patriot
A knight’s tale
10 things I hate about youBlackrock (small role, great film)




Orlando Bloom
First of all: no he is not hot in Lord of The rings. For goodness sake he has long, straight white hair and pointy ears. I actually thought he was a big of a doo-gooder and mamas-boy when he first started appear everywhere. But his good style and his stubbles and the fact he stared in something other than fantasy movies has changed this. His big poppydog-eyes and that thick brown hair, yummi.
**** **
four out of six stars

Dribble over him in:
Pirates of the Caribbean
Ned Kelley
Black Hawk Down
Elisabethtown

Ingen kommentarer: